Sunday, March 03, 2013

SAP SuccessFactors Mentor Exchange Jam Group

At HR Insider last week, I ran into a Aki Yamakawa, a SuccessFactors expert who has implemented several SuccessFactors products including Employee Central. Aki works for Dolby, an SAP SuccessFactors Hybrid HCM customer. I asked Aki about his plans for the future and he shared something very interesting with me.

He said that he is planning to share his deep knowledge of SuccessFactors with the SAP HCM Expert his organization hired recently and learn SAP HCM from that SAP expert. I thought it is wonderful that SuccessFactors and SAP Experts are helping each other to build their knowledge and careers.

I wondered if it might be a good idea to setup a Jam group called SAP SuccessFactors Mentor Exchange where SAP and SuccessFactors experts can find mentors. When I mentioned this idea on Twitter, several luminaries and renowned experts offered to join and share their knowledge.

Many experts supported the idea

The following people told me that they are willing to support. I am grateful for their help.

Jim Lundy, CEO of Aragon Research and former Gartner Vice President
Vijay Vijayasankar, Global Vice President of HANA Adoption at SAP
Parvathy Sankar, Director of Solution Management for Recruiting Execution at SAP and SuccessFactors
Praveen Kaushik, HCM Principal from Infosys
Jeremy Masters, Cofounder and Managing Partner of Worklogix
Brandon Toombs, HCM Forms Lead Architect at Comcast

To do my part, I created the Jam group and populated it with SAP SuccessFactors integration related documents that I normally share with customers and partners. The group is for people who have completed at least one SAP or SuccessFactors product implementation.

If you are interested, please leave a comment here or send me an email from your work email address and tell me about your SAP or SuccessFactors implementation expertise. My email address is firstname dot lastname at sap dot com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...